Tuesday, February 02, 2010

RAZZ Bug

I am getting my sick Razz ways back again. After my wife’s awesome run winning the Sunday Razz major on Stars I am now itching to play me some Razz. So last night I decided to play in 2 $16 Turbo Razz Sit-N-Gos. What do you know I won them both, haven’t lost it after all. I guess Razz is like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget how to do it. Plus railing my wife on Sunday night brought back my memories of my deep run in the Razz event at the WSOP in 2008. Like I have written about before I was in 5th at the end of day one and had a good chance of winning the bracelet toward the end on day 2. It wasn’t meant to be when they moved Barry Greenstein to my table and he just owned everyone that day. He went on the win the bracelet and I had to settle for a 27th place cash. As we went to get my money my wife couldn’t understand why I was so depressed? You only get so many chances to win a WSOP bracelet, not an easy thing to do at all. Maybe I can make another deep run this year. Need to focus and get my concentration going early this year. Every year I start off at the WSOP and make a ton of mistakes before I settle into my table. This year I will play super tight for the first 2 hours until I can figure out what is going on. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home