Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend Play

Something about it being Super Bowl weekend brings out the worst players or the worst play out of players. Yesterday was just plain sick bad! I played a ton of MTTs with horrible results. I lost 6 mtts to runner runner flushes! They were all in pre-flop. Not only that but twice I lost with A-K sooted vs A-K of another soot! As for RAZZ,forget-about-it. People would call bets with 7-7-Q showing on fifth, while I had a made 8 already. Of course 2 perfact cards would give them a made 7! Only real bright spot was that I picked up 8 TLB cashes, mostly from freerolls. I am at it again today. Wear your crash helmets and expect a very bumpy ride today. Happy Super Donkday! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home