Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of the Year Online Poker Results

I haven’t totaled up my results for the year in Online Poker yet. I keep stats. separated by Cash games, Sit-N-Gos, and Mtts. Only thing is in the past I have lumped Bonuses and Rake back in with Cash Games. For 2011 I have created a separate Excel File for them. Want to really reflect my failure or success in each discipline. Looked over the numbers briefly and had another winning year I’m sure. Problem is the amount of the wins are less and less each year. Let’s face it Online Poker is getting tougher to beat all the time. While my game has improved everyone else’s has caught up to me. Still looks like Cash Razz and Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos are my cash cows. Have to really look over my spread sheets to know for sure. Well it will be a new year on Saturday and I can shoot for higher profits. Also a higher finish on the Tournament Leader Board on Poker Stars. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home