Thursday, January 06, 2011

Early Year Update

So far it’s been a pretty uneventful year for me. At least I am starting to have small wins online every night in the cash games. The year is young but I have had no success in MTTs at all yet. Did manage a really bad bubble in a Razz MTT on Sunday morning. I was 2nd in chips when 4 handed, playing 3 places and ended up bubbling. What can you do when you start with A-2-4-3 in Razz and then catch an 8 on 5th? I bet the river, unimproved and got called by a 7! This took most of my chips and I got knocked out shortly afterwards. Played in a few No Limit MTTs also this weekend but couldn’t really get much going. Finished around 50 from the money in a 20K on Poker Stars. If I don’t start the year off strong probably won’t pursue a Tournament Leader Board Cash, like last year. BTW I didn’t end up strong, at one point I had the 10,000 best score for the year but ended up a little better than 50,000th. (Not even close to a cash but now I have set the bar, so this year I want to at least improve on last year’s finish.) Haven’t played any Sit-N-Gos yet this year and may keep it that way for awhile. They have gotten so frustrating for me. Maybe this weekend I will copy my Blogger Brothers and post a list of goals for the year. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home