Sunday, July 24, 2011

Double Up Sit-N-Gos

This week things are going great for me on Cake Poker playing Double Up Sit-N-Gos. I just cashed in 8 of my last 10. The rake is higher at Cake than it was at Poker Stars but the players are way worse. They play these like a regular Sit-N-Go, don't make the proper adjustments. Double ups are all about survival not chip accumulation. Squeaking into the money is right up my alley. Still miss playing MTTs on sundays but I am coping the best I can. When will our government get it's act together? All this money they could be bringing in to reduce the deficit is just slipping through their fingers. Right now they have more important things to worry about like raising the debt ceiling. The way our government gets things done is just a joke. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home