Saturday, July 16, 2011

WSOP Main Event Inspiration

I have been watching ESPN's live coverage of the Main Event for the last 2 years. It's awesome, am surprised they haven't done this years ago. I believe it's on a 30 minute time delay with hole cards shown after most hands. Also they are showing hand after hand so the flow of the game is not interrupted. It's on ESPN2 and ESPN3 until 10:00pm eastern time tonight also on again at 12:00 midnight. If you can watch it don't miss, it's must watch TV. As for the Inspiration I played in a 76 man low limit No Limit MTT this morning on Cake. I cashed in forth place for 7.5 buy ins. It's my first cash in awhile. Felt I played tight aggressive poker great today. Being I am out of practice it felt good to cash. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home