Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Cash Game Report

I played some Cash Game Poker on Cake last night. I had bought in for the minimum at the next higher stake than I usually play. Had an uber-donk on my left that kept re-raising me. So action folds to me in the small blind and I bring it in for 3x knowing the Donk will re-raise me. He snap shoves and I snap call with A-J off. A hand I hate but against this Donk’s range should be golden. Cards exposed he has A-9 off, what a super Donk. The flop comes 8-9-10 rainbow. He out flops me but I have a ton of resuck outs. I blank on the turn and river. Damn I hate getting stacked by a Donk. I rebought and played at that table for a few more minutes. The Donk left with my money a few hands later, figures. Always seems whenever I move up in stakes I run extra bad. Of well tonight will be at it again. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home