Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cake Poker Update

Wow I am running bad this week. I have lost in cash games 5 out of the last 7 days. Thankfully I am softening the blow by crushing the Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos. I have won 10 of my last 13 of them.The action in Cake's No Limit Cash games has picked up lately. They regularly have $2-4 and $1-2 No Limit Cash Games going on week nights. As for the Micro Stakes levels, .05-.10, .10-.20, and .25-.50 there are hundreds of games going. Of course deposit options for American players are limited. That is why strict bank roll management for me. I have a major announcement coming up in this BLOG. It won't be for a few weeks but at least it will give my readers something to look forward too. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home