Sunday, April 01, 2012

Book Progress

I cranked out another 1000 words in my book, "Trouble in Atlantic City". Up to over 46K words but it's a really rough draft. I just want to get over 50K words written down and than will have to under go the task of proofing it. I'm sure I will have to do a lot of re-writing of it. The whole project had been going on for almost a year for me. This is my first book and I want to do a great job on it. Maybe this week I will post another chapter from it. Hope to have it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble three months from now but there's no rush. On the Poker front I played some live $3-6 Limit holdem yesterday at the Borgata. Ran well and played well. After five hours of play I walked away with an over 30 big bet profit. That is after tipping the dealers and waitresses. Had a few interesting hands that I will post about this week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home