Sunday, June 17, 2012

Borgata Trip Report

Had a very relaxing, profitable trip to the Borgata yesterday.  We got there too early and there weren't any limit games opened up yet.  Finally they opened up a $2-4 game but the average age of the players was 70 so I passed on that game of Bingo, LOL.  I waited another half an hour for a $3-6 game to open up.  The game was great with a 50% mix of decent players and 50% totally clueless terrible players.  I won a bunch of pots that just had to be bet at and I wouldn't have called.  I love passive players that want to check it down after the flop.  Only bad thing about this table was big pairs were poison.  I lost with Aces and Kings.  Also I saw Aces cracked repeatedly.  I saw them win one time by a clueless player that totally miss played them.  When someone raises in front of you, almost always 3 bet your Aces.  Clueless player flats and it encouraged small and big blind to see a flop.  I hate that play and don't know why people do it.   Somehow the flush and straight draws all missed and they won the pot.  In another crazy hand out table almost hit the bad beat jackpot.  A player with 8-9 of clubs saw a flop of 6-7-10 of clubs.  Other player had 4-3 of clubs and all we needed was turn of river five of clubs!  Jackpot was up to 282K and we all would have gotten a piece of it.   So close and yet so far.  I will write about more good hands lately.  Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home