Saturday, June 23, 2012

Elks Club Poker

Tonight I am going to play in my first live MTT in months.  Oh how I miss the feel of chips and cards while playing a live No Limit Tournament.  The field is usually really soft in this MTT with a small group of really aggressive  great players mixed in.  My plan is to avoid the great players early to build up chips against the bad ones.  Will use these chips to battle the great players later on at the final table.  If only it was so easy to have a plan in advance that will work in the tournament.  My real goal is to just play some solid Poker and hope things go my way to build up a stack.  I will post about my results tomorrow.  Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.  Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home