Saturday, July 21, 2012

Carbon Poker

Been playing a lot on Carbon Poker these days.  Low Limit HE games are pretty soft.  The Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos have gotten harder to beat these days.  Overall the games are decent and I play a few minutes every day.  My roll was up and down like a roller coaster when I first put money on the site last year.  I have learned strict roll management so haven't been in trouble for a long time.  I finally got a check from Cake Poker for the bulk of my roll there.  Took 6 months but got paid in full and it cleared without an issue.  Will keep at it and post how the roll does in the future. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.  Tony

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

That's my big issue.. getting money out of the sites. I am jonesin' for some poker though.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Waffles that was a major problem for me. Took almost 6 months to get a check for 5 hundo! I am not comfortable leaving a roll of over $400 on any site now. Don't want to get Fulltilted!!! (Thankfully only had $150 on tilt at the time.) These days I can't wait to play live poker.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home