Sunday, June 24, 2012

Elks Club Tournament Report

Only have time for a short post today.  75 players showed up with the top 6 getting paid in another soft Tenafly Elks Club Tournament.  We started with 10K chips and 20 minute blinds.  Structure was fine for a low limit MTT.  I felt I played fine with the garbage I was dealt all night.  My cousin and I both got down to the final 2 tables.  I waited patiently to make a move which I did from the button with A-3 off. (At this point 14 players left.)  The big blind snap called me with A-K and IGH frustrated like a normal night of MTT Poker.  Tomorrow I will write about some interesting and crazy hands from the night.  Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.  Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home