Monday, June 26, 2006

Running Well.

I have finally turned my $2-4 game around. After taking a beating this weekend I now have put a few wins under my belt. My No Limit SNG record this weekend was terrible!! Finished 3rd once out of 9 full table SNGs! Whenever I start running bad I try to play different live games and different SNGs also. I won a $15 Hi/Lo Stud one tonight on Pokerstars. Also won some money playing hi/lo Omaha at Pokerrrom. I totally recommend learning to play all forms of Poker. That way when you run bad at HE you can play something else to mix it up. Also playing at multiple sites helps greatly. For some reason I always run bad at one site and am able to win at a different site. This weekend I couldn't win a hand at Pokerroom, yet I couldn't lose at Titan. Too bad I lost like double what I won at Titan! Anyway I am just rambling tonight. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home