Saturday, July 15, 2006

In the Zone.

Playing online poker last night was a thrill. I love nights like that. I was playing in the "Zone" all night. Sometimes my focus and reads are right on and I can do no wrong. This is what makes poker such a great game. When everything goes your way you feel like you are on top of the world. Currently I am practicing my Razz and Hi/Lo stud skills in preparation for the WSOP in a week. I feel I am playing at the top of my game right now. I have won 2 razz tournaments in the last week. I have monied in a few Hi/Lo stud tourns. also. My live Razz and Hi/Lo results have been excellent too. I feel I am ready to go play now! Hopefully when I get back there will be some good news for me to report to you all. I will write up a trip report with some hands of interest when I get back. I will write some posts before then. That's all for now. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home