Thursday, June 29, 2006

WSOP.

I can't wait any longer! I am dying to go to the WSOP!! My wife and I took off 1 week from work to play in some prelimanary events. She told me we should take off for the first week but I didn't listen! I love the excitement of the WSOP. We have gone for the last 2 years and will go every year from now on. The first time we went my wife went as an observer being she didn't know how to play poker. Since then I have taught her to play and she has become very good in a short amount of time. So good that she won a race of the braclets tournament on Fulltilt a month ago. For $26 dollars she won a $1500 entry and $500 spending cash. This is awesome because she will play at least one event with me. We would love to make the final table together. We are playing in the $1500 Razz event. I am playing in the $1000 hi/lo Stud event also. If she does well or wins a satellite she will be in the $1500 No limit event. I will post a trip report from each event I play in. I can't wait to go to the WSOP! Oh yea I told you that already :-). Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home