Monday, October 02, 2006

Yet another $10-20 game at the Borgata.

Another weekend, another juicy $10-20 game at the Borgata. The Limit games in AC seam to be getting better and better
lately. I think all the great players are playing $2-5 No Limit. We played 5 hours at 2 different tables and both
crushed the games! Making 5 big bets an hour at $10-20 is so sweet. I am convinced it's easier to make money playing
live $10-20 then it is to make it playing $2-4 online. Our table was filled with loose super-agressive players. They
overvalued top pair all the time. If they had trips they bet like it was the absolute nuts. Here is a hand I won to
illistrate this point. I am in late position and limp after 2 other limpers with K-10off. I was playing lose in late
position being this was such a weak table. Small blind called and the big checked. The flop comes j-10-6. The big
blind bets and 1 limper calls. I call with 2 tens King kicker. The turn brings another 10, bingo for me. Big blind
bets limper folds. I raise and the bid blind 3 bets me. At this point I put him on a set of sixes and just called
thinking I would pay him off on the river. Unless I hit a king or ten, then I would raise - gin! He bets the river and I
make a crying call. He has 10-7 off, my king plays and I win a nice pot. If I raised him again on the turn I think he
would have raised me back again! For some reason he was betting his 3 tens 7 kicker like it was the nuts. There were
many other hands that he played top pair just like this also. This wasn't the only bad player, there were 4 other
players doing the same thing. I will post some more hands from this game later on. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home