Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another night of $3-6 on FullTilt.

Not much new to report here. Another night playing against the $3-6 donkfish on Fulltilt. Just another night making 5
BB per hour. Only problem is I only played for 2 hours. Being I have a job I am only able to do hit n runs everynight.
I need to test out my results by putting in an 8 hour session and seeing if I still make 5 BB an hour. I highly doubt
that will happen! Also want to move up to $5-10 and see how that works out. From the times I have played it appears to
be really soft. I just don't know if I am ready for the swings of the higher game. Once I build up my bankroll I will
try it out. The holidays are approaching so it doesn't look like we will be making any more Borgata trips anytime soon.
It's a shame being my wife and I both have been crushing the $10-20 there. Oh well, happy holiday shopping everyone.
Good Luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - Click my Fulltilt banners above to play with the Donkfish at $3-6 :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home