Friday, December 15, 2006

Online SNGs.

Warning this post is full of complaining and bad beats. Remove all children and anyone who is sick of hearing about
bad loses out of the room. I am running so bad at sit and gos lately it's not funny. I have come out of the money in
the last 12 SNGs straight. Worse I have bubbled in 10 of them! Keep getting my money in far ahead and still get
sucked out on. Last night get all my money in with Kings against Jacks and of course turn is a jack. Another one push
with middle stack with 8s from the small blind and A-10 o calls me and rives a ten. Playing Razz I raise all in on 4th
with A-6-7-8 and guy with J-K showing calls me. Get knocked out in 4th again! Enough complaining before those 12 sngs
I finished in the money in 5 straight. Also I have been winning at $3-6 like 9 out of 10 nights. So it's not all bad.
Just realize the variance of MTT and SNGs is much higher then playing live. At least for me it is. I keep reading
all of these poker articles about how playing SNGs should reduce your swings. I totally disagree based on playing SNGs
online for the last 4 years. Enough venting for one day. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home