Friday, April 20, 2007

Free WSOP Seat.

I played a round 1 freeroll on Fulltilt last night. It's like my 10th try to win a seat to round 2. Finally victory! I played a 630 person winner take all tournament and I took it down! Eventhough it's a freeroll winning these tournaments is like walking through a mine field blindfolded. Trouble is lurking around every corner. Even now I don't know what I did right. Once we got to the final table I just tried to maintain my chips, was 3rd at that point. Some maniac, who was chip leader for most of it, did all the dirty work by knocking out 6 of 7 players. Once we got heads up he had a 4-1 chip lead on me. I knew he was getting tired and he wanted to end it fast. So I gambled with him. We got it all in when he had K-8 sooted to my A-Q off. I turned a broadway straight to take it down. Saturday is round 2, wish me luck. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How did it go?!?!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home