Sunday, May 20, 2007

RAZZ - ARG!!

I have said it before and I will say it again, RAZZ is brutal. Played in the $26 RAZZ Race for the braclets last night on Fulltilt. 61 people played in this winner take all tournament, had a nice overlay. I was in the top 4 most of the tournament, actually was in first for awhile. When were down to 3 tables my bad RAZZ luck started to happen. I kept starting with A-3-5, 2-4-7, or 4-5-6 and losing to people called my raises with an 8 or 9 showing. It's just so frustrating, this game is just so unfair. I finished in 15 after I went card dead for 30 minutes. The worst thing about it is I was playing in a $5.50 RAZZ tournament at the same time. In this one I was in the top 4 for most of the tournament. Would up taking some really bad beat/coolers late in the tournament. Finished in 12th out of 62 players. One of these days I will write about some good news here. We didn't get a chance to stop at Foxwoods so I don't have a trip report for you. Later on I may write about some No Limit hands I played at PokerStars. That's it for now. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home