Thursday, May 10, 2007

WSOP HORSE

Not much new, poker wise, has been going on for me this week. I have been beating the .25-.50 NL games on Fulltilt consistently. Think it’s time to move up to the .50-1.00 NL games. Haven’t had much time to play in any MTTs. I really need to practice playing in the bigger field HORSE events. I took 2nd on Pokerstars on Saturday night in an $11 HORSE event with 175 players. (Paid around $309.) This was good for my ego and bankroll but really didn’t do much for me practice wise for the WSOP. This was a field of complete donks, some of which didn’t even know how to play RAZZ or Hi/Lo Stud properly. On Saturday night I also played in the $55 HORSE tournament on Fulltilt. Made the final table with Andy Bloch. Took some brutal beats and wasn’t able to cash, only paid 4 places. I probably got more practice in this tournament then in the Pokerstars one. I still have 4 weeks before the WSOP to get ready. This will be my year! Need to keep the confidence up, also must have no fear of bubbling in it. Trying to make the money is a recipe for failure in big buyin MTTs. I know being I have come so close to making the money in WSOP events in the last few years. Never can seam to get over the hump of making the money in these events. I can’t wait for the WSOP!! That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home