Friday, May 18, 2007

RAZZ

Now I know why everyone says RAZZ is so frustrating. It used to be my favorite leg of HORSE, being no one really plays it properly. I have gotten knocked out of my last 3 online HORSE tournaments in RAZZ. I always go in with the best hand by far. Last night’s hand wasn’t even close. I started with 4-5-6 and raised. A Jack raised me, putting me all-in. True I was short stacked and we were getting close to the money. I caught a Queen, a 2, and then running 4s. He started with J-8-7 and by 7th had a jack low to knock me out with a queen low. How unfair 4-5-6 loses to J-8-7! This has been happening to me over and over in RAZZ. When I played HORSE in the 2004 WSOP I had never played live RAZZ before. Yet I killed everyone at the table in this leg of HORSE. If we were playing nothing but RAZZ think I would have won the bracelet.(BTW – This was Scott Fishman’s claim to fame, his first bracelet I believe.) Should have been me – LOL! I felt like I had a natural ability for the game. I played RAZZ last year in the WSOP and did well but didn’t last out the first day. I played one satellite for the seat and we split the prize pool 3 ways. It just seams that online RAZZ is so different then live RAZZ. In live RAZZ is you catch good on 4th and your opponent catches bad they fold. In online RAZZ it’s like playing no-foldem holdem. I have been run down by people that caught a Jack on 4 street and a Queen on 5 street. Online the game is just a card catching contest. Need to practice playing it more before the WSOP so I will keep at it. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home