Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sports Picks.

This is another paid review, (Advertisement) from Reviewme.com. This one is right up our alley. Most people who like to play poker in person or online will be interested in this site. Sports betting goes hand in hand with poker. Whenever my brother and I go to play poker he is always betting on sports, horses, and playing Keno at the same time. He is an action junkie, like I am sure a lot of my readers are. Live Poker is a little slow so betting on sports on the side is a good way to keep you interested in between hands. Thing I like about this site is that it has articles and research for the avid sports bettor. Almost consider it like a portel for sports bettors. Click on this link and check it out for yourself.

Free tips

As for poker I haven't had much time to play this weekend. I am currently playing some No Limit on Fulltilt. This has been a very bad morning for me. Keep running A-Q into Aces, Jacks into queens, A-K into Aces, etc. We all have these type of sessions, oh well what can I do. I may play in Al's Race for the Braclets tournament tonight at 7:00 on Fulltilt. Stop by and say hi if you are online then. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home