Tuesday, July 24, 2007

$10-20 at the Taj

I never posted about our Taj trip from this weekend. We played the $10-20 LHE game at the Taj on Saturday. The game was very weak, which meant expect bad beats big time. I did well but my wife got beat up. Case in point, one hand she had Aces and she capped the betting pre-flop. She played the hand aggressively and got called on the river on a board of 7-5-2-8-10. Her opponent asked if she had a set, what the? I called out her hand before she turned it over, had to be aces.(I put him on Kings or Queens.) She turned over her Aces and he turned over his 7-5 off, what?? He dragged down the huge pot and she was steaming. He first called 2 bets cold with 7-5, and then got trapped so called 2 more bets with that garbage. That was the kind of table it was. This hand I will tell you about was pretty crazy. I got pocket Jacks, for the third time in two hours(Lost with them both other times). So I raise from under the gun. Something strange happens one by one every person at the table called my 2 bets cold. What the, we take a flop nine handed, one person was absent. Flop comes down 8-2-8. I lead out and get called in six places. Turn comes with a ten. I lead out again, three people limp and the button raises. I call, as well as everyone else. River brings another eight. I check fearing my hand is no good. Everyone checks behind and I quickly announce I have pocket jacks. One by one everyone folds and I drag down a monster pot. Damn I missed a bet there, really thought someone had the case eight at that point. If you are in Atlantic City I would highly recommend the LHE games at the Borgata or the Taj. They are both very juicy. That’s it for today, good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i love it! you are very funny, I have been reading your blog for a long time now, check out mine
www.solar-world.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home