Friday, July 20, 2007

The End to a Good Run.

I guess the saying, “All Good things must come to an end.”, is true. My running good ran out last night big time! Couldn’t do anything right. Actually my good hands just couldn’t fade the bad beats. Lost 40 BB at Stud on Ultimate in one hour. Keep starting with Aces, Kings, or Queens and making two pairs or trips. Would loss to someone slow playing three Aces or they would catch a straight or flush by 6th or 7th. Had been running so well in Stud, knew I was do for a dose of reality. Just hurts wiping out wins for the last 4 days in one session. Also played some No Limit on FullTilt. This didn’t go well either. Lost a buy in, in less then an hour. Could have been much worse, was down 3 buy ins after twenty minutes. We had a complete idiot/lunatic at the table that was making all these crazy plays. Apparently the other people at the table knew what was going on and took full advantage of it. I wasn’t there long enough to know. He kept coming over the top of me when I had top pair top kicker and I kept laying it down. When I finally looked him up once he was betting with total air. No hand no draw. One hand he played so badly. A guy from UTG+2 limped in for .25c.(Playing .10-.25) So the idiot goes all in for $57.25! Realize there is .60c in the pot at this point. Everyone folds back to the limper who has $27.50 behind. He insta-calls in Hellmuthish fashion. He has queens and the idiot has A-Ko. He actually had a hand for once. Of course betting your whole stack into a nothing pot is so retarded. Only going to get called by a monster hand. The idiot turns broadway while the other player had three queens. Queen on the river for the re-suck out and the idiot loses half of his stack. I stayed at this table until the idiot got felted three times and then left. Came back to being down a little less then one buy in. I will say it again the low limit No Limit on FullTilt and PokerStars is so soft! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home