Monday, July 23, 2007

Online Tournaments.

Been running really good at online tournaments this week. Cashed in eight of my last ten played. Haven’t had any really big scores but it’s nice to cash in 80% of them! Saturday night was nice, played in a $22 Stud tournament on Stars. Only 16 people played it but I was still very happy taking down 1st place. $160 wins are not that big a deal but 1st always helps the poker ego. I want to thank all the readers that left me comments from my last post. Please keep them coming. Always good to have feedback so I know someone is actually reading/enjoying this BLOG. I read like 20 BLOGs a day, try to leave comments when I have the time. I need to improve on this in the future. Got to go get some work done. Happy Monday. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home