Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Running Bad

I am running bad again. Played two satellites last night. One on FullTilt for their FTOPS Limit HE event and one on Stars for their WCOOP HORSE Event. In both events I built up a nice chip stack and got deep. I got coolered in both with hands I couldn’t get away from. Oh well I will continue my quest to win my way into some of these events. If I don’t will just directly buy in. Played some no limit and had very bad luck. For the second night in a row I ran Kings into Aces and couldn’t get lucky. Sick thing is the guy who felted me had Aces 3 times in one hour! Like an idiot he went bust with them the third time. He raised and got one caller. Flop comes 6-6-10 and the big blind lead into him for a pot sized bet. So he goes all in for like 150BBs. What do you think his opponent had, after he made the call. A six of course! What a bad move you are only going to get called by a hand that beats you. Unless maybe he has Pocket Kings or A-10. I highly doubt you will even get called by A-10 with such a gross over bet of the pot. Well thanks for shipping my money to someone else donkey. I played a little Stud last night and couldn’t even win there. Which was odd being I have been crushing that game on Ultimate for weeks. Oh well tonight I will be at it again. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home