Thursday, July 26, 2007

Damn Online Sit-N-Gos!

Damn online Sit-N-Gos! I was on such a streak last week. I went 8 for 10 in the money last week. This week is a whole different ball game, 0 for 8 in the money. Last night it continued, played in three, bubbled in two and got knocked out first in one. Again this rarely happens to me(Getting knocked out first), got coolered twice in this one. Of well this is the bad news but the good news is I can do no wrong in the live games. I have been killing the No Limit games on FullTilt. Granted it’s only .10-.25 but it’s a good way for me to rebuild my bankroll. As for the Stud games on UltimateBet I have been clairvoyant. I put people on hands and am totally right about it. Last night an Ace called on 3rd and a guy with a 4 showing raised it up. I had Split Kings but knew the guy with a 4 had pocket Queens. Also knew the Ace had a three flush or a small pair. I re-raised and bet all the way to the river. The Ace folded on 4th. I had Kings and threes and took down the nice pot when he showed Queens and sevens. This is the way it went all night. In another crazy hand I was full on 6th with Tens and eights showing. My one adversary had three 3s showing the other had three 9s showing. The nines bet the river, the threes limped so I raised with my Tens full. They both folded, the threes said he folded a full house. It was a sick raise being either of them could have quads but I just knew I was good. Based on the betting and a gut feeling. I am running very good in Stud lately. Probably just jinxed myself being last week when I did a post about running good in SNGs it ended right away! Tonight I will try to fight my way through this SNG slump. Good luck at the tables. Tony

BTW – If you aren’t already a FullTilt Member please give them a try by clicking my banner at the top of this BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home