Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Burst Bubble.

Last night my running good bubble burst. Played in two Hi/Lo Stud SNGs on Stars and couldn’t get anything going in either one. The first one was really bad I got knocked out first! That never happens to me. I always start out conservative to feel out the table. Problem may have been I wasn’t focusing on the SNG well. I was two tabling stud games on Ultimate at the same time. Was also reading email, surfing the web, watching TV, and riding an exercise bike.. Not focusing on the tournament at hand is a recipe for disaster. Some nights the grind just gets to me. Oh well tonight I will be at it again. BTW we might make a trip to the Borgata this weekend. Wish us luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home