Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sit-N-Gos ARG!

I went on a SNG rush 2 days ago. I cashed in five straight, 2 firsts and 3 seconds. That for me was great being I have been running so bad at them lately. So this morning I was all pshyched up to kick some ass at them. I got coolered in 4 straight today! Ran Kings into Aces twice, nines into tens once, and Aces into 4-6 off! 4-6 off hand was just so sick. I make a 5x the big blind raise after 3 limpers when we are on the bubble. Just the Big blind calls me. The flop comes j-4-2 with 2 clubs. He bets the pot and I push for 1000 more. He insta-calls me, being he is pot committed. A 6 peals off on the turn and I lose my forth one of the day. The variance in SNGs is just so brutal. I have cashed in 9 straight and gone 16 straight without a cash. It's such a rollercoaster ride. All the articles I have read say to play them to cut down on your variance. I beg to differ on this! I may try a few more later. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home