Saturday, September 22, 2007

WCOOP $215 RAZZ Tournament

Played in it last night. Finished in 798 out 1176 players. Really was surprised I lasted that long. Is it possible to be card dead for a whole deepstacked, slow structured, tournament? Not only that I swear I was the bring in with a King like 50% of the hands! Every wheel draw I had didn't get there. Except once I made a wheel after a guy with a King on 3rd called my raise. I had a wheel in 5 cards, we capped it on the river. He caught his wheel on the river, we chopped! This post is sounding like a total whinefest, that's because it is. RAZZ will do that to the best of us :-). I hung on with less then 500chips from 1000 people left until my bust out. I am the master on the RAZZ short stack. Anyway may play in the $215 HORSE on Stars tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home