Monday, August 27, 2007

SNGs, the Taj, and the Borgata Tournaments

Playing yesterday was more of the same. I crushed the live games online. Won like 30 BBs at Limit HE in a few hours. Won a small amount at Stud. Problem is I played those damn SNGs again. Played six of them, didn’t cash in even one. Bubbled in 4th in four of them. Had a huge lead twice and then got coolered/draw out on. SNGs are just so frustrating for me. I am starting to consider them a bankroll leak for me. I should just grind it out at the live tables. I clear my bonus faster and earn rake back at FullTilt also. On the live poker front we didn’t get to AC this weekend. Maybe next weekend we will go so I will play in the Borgata and/or Taj tournaments. I am dying to play in the Borgata Saturday tournament again. I have written about their great structure before. Costs $340 to play and you start with 10,000 chips. Blinds go up every 30 minutes. This is the best tournament run in all of Atlantic City. Actually I don’t recall any daily tournament in Vegas with such a great structure. This takes a lot of the crapshoot nature out of the tournament. You can be a total Nit and get really deep in this one. Just have to avoid the Cooler hands. I am looking forward to the feel of chips in my hands again. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home