Sunday, August 26, 2007

Online Tournaments and Freerolls.

First thing I apoligize for the sponsered review on saturday. I do them from time to time to make a little bit of money from this BLOG. I assure you I only do review's of sites I like, turn down a lot of garbage ones. If more readers would click through on my google Adsense banner above then I would turn down the reviews for good. So I promised to write about the tournament score I made last night. Let me tell you the secret to going deep in these....ready for it? You have to win coin flips, that's it! I won almost all critical ones last night. That and don't be affraid to put all your chips in the middle. Everything came together for me at once. It's a shame I could have won it but a donkey made a terrible call against me and sucked out. I was the short stack and pushed from early position with A-8 off. Not a great hand but we were five handed and I was getting a lot of respect. A donkey called me for 70% of their stack with K-7. Not a lot of hands they could beat with this junk. He flopped a King and I took down 5th. Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago in a FullTilt "Poker after Dark" freeroll. We were down to 4 players in a winner take all 180 man satellite. I push from the button with A-8 offsuit, maybe I shouldn't push with this cheese, hmm. Anyway a donkey calls me with Q-7 off, for 90% of their stack. I hate this move also. What hands can you beat? At best if I have a pair less then sixes it's a coin toss. So many hands are way ahead of you here. Oh well you want these kind of dumb calls over time. I have got to go play in the 3:30 $55 satellite into the big Full Tilt $750,000 tournament tonight. Wish me luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home