Sunday, October 14, 2007

Borgata Post.

Here is the long awaited for Borgata post. We went to the Borgata planning on playing around 10 hours of poker. What happened instead is we both went on such a quick rush that we only played 2 hours of poker! Combined we made 55 Big bets in this time! These kind of rushs are what makes poker awesome. My wife turned a full house with pocket eights when there were 2 Kings on the board. One player had K-J the other had a flush draw. The betting was capped on the turn, 3 handed! Then the flush came on the river and she got 2 more bets from each of them. It was so sweet. Simailar hand happened to me. I flopped a set and 2 people refused to beleive I had anything. The board paired tens on the river and I dragged down a huge pot. We are already planning on going again next weekend. These games, at the Borgata, are just so juicy. I may post about some more hands tommorrow. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home