Thursday, October 11, 2007

Running Good again!

Poker is so much fun when everything is going right, like last night. Had a session where I couldn’t do anything wrong. Especially on Absolute where I having been getting beat up lately. Did very well on Full Tilt also. Made back all the money I lost Tuesday and most of Monday’s lose. Made around 35 BBs, cleared $10 in bonus on Absolute, and $5 on Ultimate. This doesn’t include my rake back on Full and maintaining my ironman status. All these little things add up to a nice win for the day. Of course now over confidence is slipping in. Tonight I will once again move up to $2-4 and try to grind some profit there. Really I want to work my way back up to $5-10. Then play there for a while until I can give $8-16 and $10-20 a shot. Just want to build up the bankroll to a safer position to play the higher games. At one time I was trying to do the same at No Limit but lost interest in it. This happened after taking some sick bad beats, so I decided to go back to my bread and butter, Limit Holdem. Online Stud has been great for me also but the games have been less and less frequent on Ultimate lately. Full Tilt has Stud but I never seam to beat the game there for a substantial amount of profit. Looks like our Borgata trip is set for this weekend. I can’t wait to play some more $10-20 there. The room is so nice and most of the players are soft. The games at the Taj are softer but you have to deal with all the Taj BS. Loud room, bad food, cheap beer, dirty chips, and smelly players! I could go on for hours about the problems in that room these days. It’s just that sometimes to make more money we will put up with it. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home