Friday, October 05, 2007

Slow Blogging Time

Haven’t had much to post about this week. Haven’t played a single SNG or MTT yet this month. Been grinding it out at the Limit HE tables. So far this month has been positive. Actually had a negative month in September, due to money spent in Satellites for the WCOOP. We are dying to play some live poker. Need to feel real clay chips in my hand. We are making an AC trip tonight. Will grind it out at $10-20 at the Borgata. If I do well tonight I will invest the winnings in the $340 Borgata Saturday No Limit tournament. I have written about this tournament often in the past. You start with 10,000 chips and the levels last 30 minutes. Absolute best-structured daily tournament in Atlantic City. Hopefully I will have something good to post about Sunday morning! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home