Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Running Bad

Played much better last night but more or less had the same results. Didn’t lose as much as Monday night but lost anyway. Last night seamed to be one of those cooler nights I have every once and awhile. I played a SNG, pushed nines in the small blind into the big blind, who was short. He woke up with Aces and I lost half my stack. A few hands later I made a move, short stacked, with 10-7 suited. Of course A-10 off insta-calls me. I know I looked desperate but it was for half his chips. Oh well in the long run I want them calling my pushes with A-10. Most likely I will have A-K or a pair in this spot. In limit I played fine but ran into sick hands. At Full Tilt we had Quads twice in one orbit! I lost a huge pot in one of them with a full house. Thankfully I was only playing $1-2 last night. I made a big comeback to only finish down 15 BBs. Tonight I want to book a win, any win will do. Just need to earn enough points to maintain my Ironman status, then I will quit even up just 1 BB! After taking bad loses I always look to book a win. We may make another Borgata trip this weekend. Last weekend’s trip was very profitable for me. Also the wife is dying to book a nice win also. She has been getting beat up online lately so she wants some revenge. Look out $10-20 Donks we are coming to get you : -). Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home