Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Minor Setback

I had a temporary setback on Sunday night playing online. All last week I was running so good. Actually on Sunday day I was running great also. Then the stupid Ultimatebet Jackpot kept getting bigger and bigger Sunday. I didn’t want to stop playing being I felt it would be hit on Sunday. It eventually was after I gave up for the night! Problem is I played way too long on Sunday, think I put in like 10 hours at the tables. I started making really bad plays. I was calling really loss pre-flop with any suited connecter or suited one gapers. All in my quest to be part on the bad beat jackpot. On one hand I flopped quad eights against an opponent who made three Queens on the turn. One more Queen and I would have been over 100K richer! These kinds on enticements make it hard for me to stop playing. By the end of the night my 30BB profit had turned into a 40BB lose. Last night I made it all back and then some. Moved up to $2-4 and have now won my last 2 sessions playing it. Need to build up the bankroll a little more before going to $3-6. Tonight I will be at it again, but for a short session. ESPN is showing the long awaited for $50,000 HORSE event at 8pm. I can’t wait to watch some real poker. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home