Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Which are Tougher Limit Games?

Last night I played $2-4 again. Had a slightly profitable session. Won around 2 BBs in an hour. I think that $2-4 is a harder level to beat then $3-6 and $5-10. Players seam to be very aggressive at this level. When I used to play $5-10 the tables were weak tight. I am not talking about short-handed tables. These are totally different animals. I am talking about 9 handed games. I have read the same thing in a few other BLOGS. Other bloggers seam to agree that $2-4 is a tougher level then some of the higher levels. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? I have played on FullTilt, Stars, and Ultimatebet at $3-6 and $5-10. Lately I have been playing $2-4 exclusively on FullTilt. Please leave a comment about this. I am interested in other people’s opinions on this. I am talking about Limit HE only. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please remember to click through on my Google Banner above. This BLOG hasn’t been making much money lately. I need to pay the bills : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home