Saturday, September 29, 2007

LOL Blonkaments.

Played in Kat's $1 Rebuy blonkament last night on Full Tilt at 9:00. 32 Bloggers showed up to play in this one. It was my first time playing and the play was a little strange, to say the least. Early in the "tournament" I get Queens in the Big Blind and the under the gun player pushes. A late position player insta-calls, I don't know what to do. (Could be crushed here.) I figure it's only $1 to rebuy so I call. They both have the hammer unsuited?? I had them both covered so 2 quick rebuys. One player next to me rebought 5 times in one orbit. The tourn. was a good way to blow off steam. I will play in it again. It's also good value for you money, with a good structure. First place paid over $150, ended up in 15th. May post about some other hands later on. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home