Monday, October 01, 2007

It's a new day, won't be pushed around.

Only got to play one Sit-N-Go yesterday. Played an $11 HORSE one on Full Tilt. I won it by a wide margin. I got hit in the face with the deck. Was never in trouble in this one. When we got heads up had a 5 to 1 chip lead, which is very hard to overcome in a limit tournament. Played a few hours of live, lost a very small amount. Really couldn’t get anything going in Stud yesterday. I won 30 BBs playing limit holdem, but lost a little more playing Stud. Also played some Omaha Hi/Lo on Absolute and did very well. If the $1-2 full tables would go more often I would play them all the time. Some people have no idea how to play Hi/Lo Omaha. K-J-3-6 rainbow is not a good starting hand in this game! Tonight I will start my quest to maintain my Iron Man Status on Full Tilt. Last month was the first time, in awhile that I actually paid attention to earning enough points to become an “IronMan” : - ). May play in a few SNGs to start the month off on a winning note. I had a losing month in September, not a lot but negative anyway. Most of it came from WCOOP satellites and playing in the RAZZ event. Oh well I will start from a clean slate tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please click through my Google Adsense banner above this post. I need to play the bills this month : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home