Thursday, November 01, 2007

Crazy Borgata Hand.

As I have been promising all week here is one of the interesting hands I played in live Poker at the Borgata last week. They opened up a new table early Saturday morning.($10-20 Limit) I recognized at least half the players as regulars I have played with before. I get dealt J-K of clubs in late position after one limper so I limp also. Flop comes 10-9-3 rainbow, one club. An aggressive women leads out at the flop. Have played with her before she always plays real fast. I call and so does the button who seamed to know what he was doing. Turn brings and offsuit two, making the board a total rainbow of suites. She leads out again and I decide I am taking this pot away from them so I raise. Button goes into the tank and finally calls. I put him on a nine of a draw. She insta-calls which to me says a big draw like J-Q, open-ended with two overs. At this point I really figure I am not taking this pot away, unless a scare card comes out that I can represent. The river pairs the board with a ten, great card for me. She checks right away and I fire at the pot with air. The button folds right away. Then something weird happens in the hand. The original aggressor calls me instantly. So I say good call and wait to see her hand. She doesn’t want to turn it over. So I tell her I have King high. She finally turns over J-Q off and shakes her head. I could see the button wasn’t happy at all. I drag down the large pot with King high. I hate when I am bluffing with the best hand. No actually I was value betting my King high, LOL. Don’t know what she was thinking calling me with Queen high! Hope you enjoyed this hand. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home