Monday, January 07, 2008

Bad Beat Sundays

I played in six tournaments yesterday, all very frustrating. I bubbled in four of them, like 1 or 2 places from the money! It gets worse then this, twice I flopped a set and pushed only to get called by a flush draw, which got there both times. One of the times it was for 80% of my opponents stack! Another hand I pushed for four times the big blind with Aces and lost to Q-J off?? Of course this was a bounty tournament so that has a lot to do with it. I should just not play on Sundays at all. Good news is I crushed the No Limit games. Almost won enough to cover all my tournament loses. If I factor bonus/rakeback in it was a slightly positive day overall. Still I should find something else to do on Sundays. I am at home sick today and playing a little No Limit. Doing quite well being it's not Sunday. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home