Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Favorite BLOGs

Today's post will be very simple. These are my five favorite BLOGs. Check them out you won't be unhappy with your decision. I read all five of them on a regular basis.

Tao of Poker

Hammer Player

Waffles

Alcanthang

Iggy

Today I am focusing on winning a seat in the Sunday Brawl on FullTilt. So far it doesn't look too good. I bubbled in one sat. Then went all in with Aces and lost to Q-J for 75% of his stack. Oh well good luck at the tables. Tony

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Blogger AlCantHang said...

Thank you sir. I've enjoyed reading your trip reports to AC. It's been a couple months since I've made the trek down the AC Expressway.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Al,

I had no idea you read my BLOG. I am honored, keep up the good work on yours. Tony

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Thanks Tony. Keep up the good work here and at the tables.

I'm still waiting to play in the Sunday Brawl but as yet no opportunities to play at 2pm ET on a Sunday. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home