Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Playing Sick

Yesterday I was home sick. Have had a bug for a few days. I felt ok during the middle of the day so I played some No Limit on FullTilt. It was an awesome day I won four buy ins without much effort. Also played in a Hi/Lo Stud tournament on Stars, but got coolered late in it. Played one 6 man turbo SNG on FullTilt, which I won. So overall it was a winning day. I was able to do what you shouldn’t in Poker, play through a time when you are not feeling well. Usually when I play sick the results show it. Last time I went to AC sick I got my ass handed to me. I would not recommend risking any of your bankroll when not feeling 100%. This time it worked out for me but next time I may not be so lucky. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home