Monday, April 14, 2008

Lack of Posts This Weekend

Sorry for not doing a post this weekend. I ran so bad on Saturday that I didn't feel like writing about it. I lost 9 out of 10 all in hands as a 2.5 to 1 favorite! Pocket Kings, Queens, Tens, or Nines all kept losing to Ace Rag! It was so bad that I lost all my big WSOP Step tickets. I had to start rebuilding on Sunday, now have 2 Step 2 tickets. I ran bad again yesterday but somehow managed to have a winning day. My new obsession is the Poker Stars Battle of the planets SNG challenge. So I have started grinding out $16 turbos yesterday. Need to play well and get many cashs in a block of 20 SNGs in order to make the leaderboard. Doing well so far, played in 10 of them with 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and a third. They also have a different division where they take the leader over a block of 100 SNGs. Don't think I will be on that board. I work full time and playing 100 SNGs in a week will be tough for me. I will try to do some hand history posts this week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home