Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WSOP Step Bad Beats

My WSOP Steps quest is looking really bad. I am really frustrated and sick of all the BS that has been happening to me in these. The Step 4s have been really brutal to me. I don’t know how many times I will call an all in or go all in with pocket Kings and lose to Ace rag! Yesterday a complete Donk was going all in every other hand at level 1 in a Step 1. I knew he was going to get looked up and lose all his chips. So around the 10th hand of the SNG he goes all in once again and I have pocket Kings. I insta-call him looking to double up being he has me covered by 20 chips. He has the monster A-10 off, of course first card off the deck is an Ace. I get knocked out 2 hands later. It’s just sick how many 2.5-1 favorite hands I have lost in a row on Stars. I now have only 2 Step 2 tickets left. Think I will play them and once they are done will give up on the Steps. I have been playing $16 Turbos and just crushing them. Have cashed in 50% of them since Sunday with 4 firsts out of 15 of them. Am trying to make a run at their Battle of the Planets promotion. The steps started out as fun but have become a huge money pit for my bankroll. Stayed home sick yesterday, had really bad allergies, so after I went to the doctor grinded out Turbo SNGs on Stars. Felt I ran really bad but still had a winning day. If the cards would just break even I could make some real money in these. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. – Please don’t forget to click through on my Google Banner, above this post, need to keep the lights on in this BLOG : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home