Monday, April 07, 2008

Sundays are Bad

Yesterday the variance of Poker landed on my head, like a ton of bricks. When I say nothing went well, am being totally serious. First I played 3 Step SNGs and got knocked out of them when running into Aces. The last one was my Step 5 when I had Kings and got it all on a flop of J-2-3 off. At least I won a repeat Step 4 ticket for this. Well I started the day all confident with 1 Step 5, 2 Step 4s, and a Step 2. Ended the day with my tail between my legs with 2 Step 4s only, also sunk another $60 into the Step 1 and 2 holes. As for MTTs, which I have been hot of late, didn’t get a penny back in even one! Went 0-6 in them and even worse half were bounties which I didn’t get any. Played the crazy Stars $11 100K guarantee. Over 22,000 players in this one with over 3000 in the money. Lasted down to 7000 then pushed pocket 8s into Ace rag! In Step 1s can’t tell you how many times I played like a total nit then close to the bubble would make a move and get called by Ace rag to get knocked out. Then other times I would push with the best hand and get sucked out on. Not talking about flips either, always 2 and a half to one or better favorites! I guess Sundays really aren’t a good day for me to play online. Only bright light of the day was my live grinding was slightly profitable. Over 3 hours of grinding I made 5 BBs and cleared a lot of bonus/rake back. Tonight I will start fresh by playing like 6 Step 1s, to get back into the swing of things. It better be different than playing was yesterday! Thanks for listening to my whining and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home