Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Losing and Happy About it

Yesterday I Finally had a losing night. Never been so happy to lose at poker. Why you ask? I knew was due for a loss so feel have gotten it out of the way now. Plus I took some terrible beats and still only ended down 9BBs. Also got trapped with a few nut flush draws that I was getting the right odds to draw to. Now that I have my varaince day out of the way tonight I will go back to crushing the tables again. Sounds like a good plan. Shout out to my cousin Ant(ShipThis), stay on the system. Grind out the SNGs to build your bankroll. I am doing the same, grinding out at the Limit HE tables to build mine up also. It's looking good for the Borgata on Saturday. Also a home game at cousin's Neils on thursday night. I should have a lot of new things to post about after Saturday. Look for a home game post and a Borgata trip post soon. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony



P.S. - Just a reminder to please click through on my Google Adsense Banner, above this post. Thanks : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home